How do you find suburbs that are both low risk that are also likely set for good future capital growth?
In this episode we look at:
– The ‘Portfolio Killer’ mistakes that people make when buying property
– How to Dot Map Technique can uncover the ripple effect
– How to lower your risk by avoiding red flags
– What are the indicators of suburbs that have gone up in value
– How two suburbs with a similar price can be SOOOO different in terms of growth potential and risk factors
We also go through the data and do some analysis on a couple of suburbs in Melbourne so you can see side-by-side how we compare one suburb to another.
If you liked today’s episode then Jane is hosting a free webinar where she goes into this topic of finding high growth suburbs in more detail.
I have attended many of Jane’s webinars in the past and they are always jam packed with useful information and this one won’t be any different. You owe it to yourself to get on there and learn how to find these high quality suburbs to invest in.