10 Good Reasons To Begin Investing In Property Today
It is so easy to come up with hundreds of reasons why we can’t or shouldn’t invest in property. If you can’t think of any just ask a friend and they will be able to supply you with loads of excuses.
I thought it would be useful to write a list of the good reasons to invest in property.
1. That property your parents bought for $80,000 30 years ago is now worth over $1,000,000.
2. They aren’t making any more land…except in Dubai.
3. Passive income gives you security without a job
4. The first property is the hardest. Save your deposit once and use the profits from the first investment to grow your portfolio quicker
5. You can always sell the property and have no assets later…what do you have to lose
6. The experts say property prices double every 7-10 years. You don’t want to be paying twice as much in 7 years do you?
7. No one will give you financial control of your future, you have to grab it with two hands
8. Look back 10 years and write a list of your excuses then. In hindsight wouldn’t it have been smart to throw away those excuses and make it happen?
9. The more time you have on your side the more money you will make. The benefits of cumulative interest.
10. If you don’t do it now you probably never will. There will ALWAYS be a reason you can’t do it. Do it despite the excuses.
I was 22 when me and my wife had our daughter. There we 1,000 reasons we couldn’t do it…the main reason being we couldn’t afford it. 3 years on and a son as well, let me just say we found a way to afford it.
Make investing such a priority that you find a way to make it happen. Take control of your life and your future.