A sneak peak at 2012 on CashFlow Investor
Cash flow investor has gone from strength to strength in 2011. We will give you a full update in January, but we have basically increased our free content and our incoming traffic by 10 fold.
This means more readers to the blog, which means it is easier for us to dedicate more time to putting out great content and making the site even bigger.
Needless to say we are not stopping here, 2012 is going to be our biggest year to date.
Here is a tiny sneak peak at what you can expect in 2012
More great content – More blog posts teaching you the ins and outs of positive cash flow property investing
New types of content – Blog posts won’t be the only way you can consume content from Cash Flow Investor in 2012. I’m not going to be spoiling the surprise just yet, but it’s going to be great for loads of our readers
Premium content – For those of you who want some more advanced content we will be releasing a few types of premium content in 2012. This will help readers get more information and will help support the growth of the site.
Social media – For those of you who love social media you are in for treat. So far we haven’t really connected with our readers via social media, but this will change in 2012
Plus more to be announced – We will be announcing our full plans (in detail) in early January 2012. If you have any ideas of things you want added to the site then share you ideas on twitter @ryanmclean
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."