How To Find Out How Long A Property Has Been On The Market For (Academy Sneak Peak)
It is very difficult to find out how long a property has been on the market for. This is an important piece of information to know because it helps you to understand whether you need to move quickly on a property or if you should take your time.
It is difficult to work out because real estate agents will often remove a property listings only to re-list them again. The two major real estate networks – Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au – both choose not to show older previous listings of a property.
In today’s Positive CashFlow Academy sneak peak I show you a tool that allows you to find out TRUTHFULLY how long a property has been on the market for.
Watch The Tutorial Video
Click Here To Secure Your Spot In The Positive CashFlow Academy
(opens in a new window…will not affect video playback)
(6 places remaining as of 31st October 2013 at 5:00pm AEST)
The first intake of the academy is limited to just 10 people. I want to keep it small so I can adjust the program based on your feedback to make it as helpful as humanly possible.
Ripe House Tool
Get Your Free Trial To Ripe House (opens in a new window…will not affect video playback)
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."