What Your Money Can Buy You in Brisbane Right Now? Brisbane Property Prices
Brisbane is a very different market from Sydney and Melbourne in terms of housing affordability. So in this episode we want to talk about some examples of what you can get from your money in the Brisbane property market.
0:00 – Introduction
1:02 – It’s cheaper to buy in Brisbane now than in 2008
1:46 – Pricing in Northern and Eastern Brisbane
3:32 – The cheapest options in North Brisbane around $370,000-$450,000
5:24 – Options around $290,000-$310,000
7:04 – 10-13km from the CBD around $550,000-$700,000 for quality properties
9:26 – Single income properties in Brisbane City Council 6-9km from the CBD around $600,000-$2mil
11:31 – Super close to the CBD $800,000 up to whatever…..22 million+
12:58 – Average incomes are higher than Melbourne
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."