Do This Before Even Thinking About Investing in Property
Before you even start to think about investing in property you should really do this one thing. That’s to have your end goal in mine.
Book a free strategy session – https://onproperty.com.au/session/
0:00 – Introduction
0:50 – Do most people have an end goal in mind?
3:32 – Don’t get caught up in useless end goals
6:40 – Enjoy the journey
7:30 – Life changes and so your goals change
9:30 – You end goal will define your strategy
10:46 – Have a realistic step goal
11:36 – How do you start creating your end goal
16:55 – After you set your financial goals come back to the present moment
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."