Does Rent Move In Line With Property Prices
Do rental prices move in line with property prices. We’ve seen some dramatic changes in property prices over the last 5 years with some markets remaining flat, and some markets rising and then falling. But does this also affect rental incomes and how?
0:00 – Introduction
1:13 – If rents moved in line with property prices it would put extreme pressure on the rental market
4:15 – Looking at some forecasts for property price growth and rental price growth
7:03 – Comparing price predictions to rental growth predictions
12:49 – Add this little bit of information into your strategy considerations
The Proposed Changes to Negative Gearing – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NWBaj0N_k
2 Properties to Financial Freedom – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj8gLiDEz8Y
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."