Free Property Calculator
What difference would it make to you if you could instantly discover whether a property is likely to be positively cash flowed or not?
The experts recommend you analyse the numbers of at least 100 properties before you buy 1 property. This sounds like a tedious task but it isn’t! I have create a free tool for you to use that will allow you to analyse any property in under 10 seconds!
You can see straight away whether a property is likely to be positively cash flowed or not.
I call it the quick test and it is an instant online calculator that will show you whether or not a property is likely to be cash flow positive. If it passed or comes close to passing the quick test you can look into the property more, if it doesn’t you can discard the property and move on.
To use this free calculator simply click on the link below:
This is a calculator that I have created myself especially for you, and have paid good money to have created for you, so I hope that you enjoy it and that it helps you.
You may notice other calculators on that page that are coming soon. These will be far more advanced calculators that will allow you to generate a detailed analysis of your properties finances. These are coming soon and some of them will be free, and some of them will have a small cost. Stay tuned, I will let you know as they are released.
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."