Granny Flat Myths BUSTED
Today we are going to bust some of the biggest myths around granny flats and investing in granny flats. Are granny flats poorly constructed, does no one want to live in them, are they hard to rent and more?
0:00 – Standing at a newly constructed granny flat
0:33 – Myth #1: Granny Flats are crappy little dwellings no one wants to live in
2:15 – Myth #2: Granny Flats share space with the front house
3:21 – Myth #3: Nobody wants to rent granny flats
6:34 – Myth #4: It’s hard to sell a property with a granny flat
9:39 – Myth #5: You have to lease the granny flat to the same person as the front house
11:02 – Myth #6: You have to pay for the build with your own money
13:15 – Myth #7: Granny flats are difficult to get approved (or they are illegal!)
14:34 – Myth #8: Granny flats only rent to undesirable tenants
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."