Gross Rental Yield Calculator
Here is the gross rental yield calculator. Use this calculator to quickly and easily calculate the gross rental yield of any property.
Simply enter the purchase price of the property and the weekly rent and it will automatically calculate the gross rental yield for you.
This is also known as The 11 Second Rule Calculator
|Does It Pass The Quick Test?||
|Yearly Rental Return||
If a property is over 10.4% rental yield it passes what is known as “The Quick Test”. This is also known as “The 11-Second Rule” which was made famous by Steve McKnight in his book 0-130 Properties in 3.5 Years.
This occurs when the weekly rent of the property is double the price of the property (divided by 1,000).
Gross rental yield is calculated by taking the purchase price (or value) of a property and dividing it by the annual rental income.
Other Helpful Property Calculators
House Deposit Calculator – Quickly calculate how much money you will need for your house deposit.
Saving My House Deposit Calculator – Easily calculate how much you will need to save each month, week or day to achieve your savings target.
Tools for calculating cash flow accurately
There are a few tools out there for calculating the cash flow of your property effectively. Most are quite expensive and hard to use.
That why I created Property Tools. A online calculator that allows you to quickly and easily estimate the cash flow of any property in seconds.
Simply enter purchase price and rental income to get an initial estimate, and then go into more details on each expense item to get a more accurate result.
Hand’s down the easiest way to calculate positive cash flow properties
365 Day Money-Back Guarantee
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."