Newbies Guide To Property Negotiation
It can be very daunting negotiating an investment property but having a good negotiation strategy can get you an amazing result even if you’re not a great negotiator. Here’s how to negotiate on property even if you’re not great at it.
0:00 – Introduction
1:03 – The negotiation progress this buyer’s agency uses
4:11 – How do you know where to start?
10:02 – How do you know what your first offer should be?
11:56 – How to counteroffer
14:20 – You need to help the agent convince the seller that they should do this deal
17:38 – What if they don’t accept your final offer?
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."