Logic vs Emotion In Property Investing
When it comes to property investing, specifically choosing your strategy, should you take the logical approach or should you take emotion into account?
0:00 – Introduction
2:13 – Logic can be powerful to keep you on track
2:45 – Sometimes the best logically strategy doesn’t work as it works against your emotions
7:04 – Investing in a way that gives you options as life changes makes strong emotional sense
10:41 – Your passion plays a huge role in your investment success
11:57 – Life changes, so what is logically now might not make sense in the future
14:55 – Emotional pressure can stop you from seeing through a logically good investment
18:40 – Getting capital growth AND cash flow is good logically and emotionally
23:08 – Make sure you have a strategy that takes advantage of logic and emotion
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."