10 Mistakes Young Property Investors Make
As a young investor there are a lot of mistakes that you can make that can cost you thousands, or worse set you back years towards your goal of financial freedom. Here are 10 common mistakes young investors make.
0:00 – Introduction
1:05 – #1: Not doing enough research
3:52 – #2: Just looking to buy locally
7:44 – #3: Assuming things will always get better
9:57 – #4: FOMO
13:05 – #5: Not having an end goal and plan to achieve that end goal
15:56 – #6: Jumping from strategy to strategy
18:23 – Book a free strategy session – https://onproperty.com.au/session/
19:10 – #7: Getting emotional
22:04 – #8: Having a different direction to your partner
24:46 – #9: Purchasing the property under joint names when you don’t need to
27:52 – #10: Getting sold a dream and trying to get rich quick
31:38 – Treat this as a business and take it seriously
33:05 – It is a long life
5 Tips For Young Property Investors http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/609927003-onproperty-op674.mp3
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."