How To Own Multiple Investment Properties
You generally need to own more than one investment property to be financially free. But how exactly do you own multiple investment properties and what are some of the challenges you have to overcome to get there.
0:00 – Introduction
1:50 – Having the right strategy is definitely achievable for most Australians
3:02 – Have a strategy that helps you purchase multiple properties
4:59 – The sustainability of your portfolio is vital to pwning multiple properties
8:42 – Your portfolio needs to be able to survive difficult times
11:40 – Go back to the drawing board at each property and work out what you need to do
12:05 – Mindset is so important
17:15 – You need to develop your mental strength
19:16 – It’s a lonely journey
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."