Property Investing With an Abundance Mindset
Investing in property can get really daunting and overwhelming, but if you can approach your property investing with an abundance mindset it gets way less stressful because you know there is another opportunity around the corner.
0:00 – Introduction
0:56 – How abundance manifests in property
4:22 – How abundance can help you avoid FOMO
7:20 – Abundance allows you learn from your mistakes to get a better deal next time
9:08 – Getting your deep values right around money
15:31 – Hang out with people who are already where you want to be
19:43 – How to have an abundant mindset when things aren’t going good
26:38 – The balance between pursuing your goals, and being disconnected from the outcome
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."