The McLean Method
Knowing that positive cash flow property is a great way to invest doesn’t do you much good if you can’t find any positive cash flow properties.
This is exactly the situation I was in before I discovered The McLean Method. I had read multiple books and even been to a couple of seminars but I couldn’t find any positive cash flow properties for myself.
After many many many hours trawling the online listings did I strike upon a way of finding positive cash flow properties all over Australia.
I can’t remember when or how this method came to me, but once I saw that it worked I started using it over and over and over again and the great thing is IT WORKS!
The McLean Method is a simple 4 step process
1. Find Towns In Australia
2. Determine To Population of that Town
3. Research Property Values in the Area
4. Determine The Rental Yield of the Area
In the above video I go through step 1 and step 2 and determine a couple of towns that meet my criteria.
Step 3 and 4 are in in Part 2 of the McLean Method which is only available to our CashFlow Core Members.
Part 2 was really exciting to make because I expanded upon the first video and showed my members 2 towns in Australia which I know have high rental yields. So members can start by researching these areas, see what a positive cash flow property looks like and then go from there.
I have also recently started adding to the “Positive Properties Revealed” section of CashFlow Core. In this section I search the web for you and list properties that I find to have high rental yields and a good chance of being positively cash flowed.
Click Here to sign up for our membership site today.
I hope you enjoy this video of the McLean Method. Any question use the contact page
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."