Have You Thought of Writing a Book?
Ben is currently in the process of writing a property book. Ryan has ebooks but isn’t looking at writing any property related books in the near future.
Ryan: Easy Bee’s asking have you thought of writing a book? Well, you’re actually writing a book at the moment, right?
Ryan: How’s that going?
Ben: I just finished the table of contents, actually. Do you want to hear it?
Ben: Just randomly. I actually finished the plan on the way to Sydney.
Ryan: Okay, go.
Ben: This is what I’m thinking. Sorry, it’s coming up. So I’m thinking something along the lines of $100,000,000 Worth of Property Investment Lessons, like that’s the subtitle. I don’t know what the title of the book’s going to be, Ryan.
Ryan: You’ll use heaps of words.
Ben: I know. That’s my problem. I put in way too many words. So …
Ryan: And again, while Ben’s pulling up his table of contents, if you guys have property related questions, please put them in the comments. We’re just working our way down from the earliest comments, so we’ll get through basically. We’ve got time, so we’ll get through as many as we can. We should get through most of them. If you’ve got questions, put them in the chat and we will do our best to get to them. You got it up?
Ben: No. I’ve deleted it. Damn it.
Ryan: Oh no.
Ben: That sucks. Anyway, I’m going to write a book in the next twelve months. This time next year it’ll be published, and hopefully a best seller, which means selling about 300 copies in the first month these days. It’s not really what it used to be.
Ryan: I’m sure we can do that, man. We can email out to our people. Everyone loves the episodes that we do. We can get them on board.
Ben: The concept of the book is sort of simple. It’s everything that I’ve learned in the last three years from buying quite a bit of property and really condensing it down to actionable things. It’s not you need more motivation type book, which you can get everywhere.
It’s like very, very, very specific things around identifying markets, identifying suburbs, buying below market value, adding true value to properties, and all of the things that we talk about, that very specific parts of the property as opposed to just long term trends and more motivation.
Ryan: Yeah. I’m not planning on writing a book any time soon, though I may write one in the next few years on mastery and how to master skills, but I don’t know. I don’t think I’d write a property related book. I’ve got some e-books out there, but yeah, nothing around property, but that kind of leads good into our next question.
Hey, guys. I hope that you enjoyed the insight to this question, which came from my live Q and A episode with Ben on YouTube. We will be doing more of these in the future. If you want to check out Ben, then he is offering free strategy sessions to On Property listeners.
To find out more about that, go to OnProperty.com.au/session, and you can see all the details over there. That’s it for today, and until next time stay positive.
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."