What Are Sophisticated Investors Doing In The Current Market?
It’s a very interesting property market at the moment and today I wanted to talk with Ben Everingham about what kind of things sophisticated investors are doing in the current market.
0:00 – Introduction
0:37 – Why are sophisticated investors coming out of the woodwork?
3:00 – This doesn’t feel like a boom market, like Sydney 2015/16
5:30 – The conversations we are having with sophisticated investors
7:00 – What types of properties these investors are looking for
8:10 – Managing your downside risk during a time when you’re not speculating
12:14 – This is not a market to get rich quick
14:50 – What sophisticated investors are doing to take advantage of low interest rates
17:05 – Look at growth, timing AND cash flow
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."