What To Do When Things Get Hard
Sometimes in life things don’t really go to plan and the sh*t hits the fan and me and Ben have both have that happened to us over the last 12 months. What do we do when times get tough and things get hard.
0:00 – Introduction
1:03 – Some problems are mental, some are situational
2:22 – We always think life will go in a perfect upward trajectory
6:12 – Putting money away for a rainy day
7:29 – How Ryan deals with difficulty
10:58 – What Ben does when the going gets tough
14:24 – Looking at the worst case scenario
19:11 – Dealing with economic hardship
20:40 – Stop living hand to mouth
21:45 – Having a vision for your future helps you cope with the current moment
23:45 – Getting professional help when you need it
25:30 – Making life better slowly
27:15 – Start tracking the actions that will get you the results you want
30:30 – Growing over the decades
31:50 – Making wealth building a part of the fun of your life
35:50 – Sometimes you need the challenges to teach you and make you stronger
37:10 – Having quality people in your life that lift you up
40:30 – This is us, everyone is going through stuff
The Happiness Trap Book – https://onproperty.com.au/happinesstrap
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."