How To Work Out The Value of a Property
When buying your own home or investment property you want to be really clear on the market value of a property so you don’t overpay. How do you work out the market value of a property?
0:00 – Introduction
0:41 – Why you don’t want to overpay for a property
1:50 – Become an expert in the areas you are focusing on by looking at past sales history
3:07 – Know exactly what suburb and property type you’re targeting
4:13 – 2 or 3 past sales history isn’t enough. You should look at 50-100 property sales
5:08 – Look at property sales history, not asking prices
5:51 – Get a map of the area and start to colour code it for the cheaper and more expensive areas
7:05 – You have to treat this as a business
8:10 – A lot can be done from home, but you can also take it to the next level
10:04 – Ask the real estate agent questions to get an idea of the motivation of a seller
11:10 – Sometimes knowing a suburb inside and out allows you to purchase property under market value
How To Find Properties Under Market Value – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0K7f38q0dE
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."