What’s It Like Working With A Buyer’s Agent and What Do They Do?
What’s it like to work with a buyer’s agent? What is the process and what exactly does a buyer’s agent do? Simon Everingham the buyers agent is here to explain exactly how it all works and what the experience is like.
Book a Free Property Strategy Session – https://onproperty.com.au/session/
0:00 – Introduction
1:07 – Pumped on Property’s approach to working with clients
2:06 – When working with a buyer’s agent the purchase is still always your decision
3:03 – What happens in a free property strategy session
5:07 – The second strategy session once you choose to work with a buyer’s agent
7:10 – After the second strategy session it’s time to arrange pre approval
8:42 – Once pre-approval is organised your buyer’s agent will inspect properties on your behalf
12:43 – Once you find the right property the buyer’s agent then negotiates on your behalf
14:53 – They hold your hand during the settlement period and introduce you to solicitors and a rental manager
16:45 – Once you’ve settled on the property and have a tenant then they will check in with you and talk about what your next steps are
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."