Australian Property Market Shows Growth – August 2019 Property Update
The Australian property market has actually grown for the first time in 15 months! Since way back in March of 2018. Let’s take a deep dive into the data and why this is happening in this August property market update.
0:00 – Introduction
0:35 – This trend has been coming since December 2018
1:04 – This is led by the major capital cities growing
1:42 – Why is this happening?
2:47 – Monthly sales seems to be finding it’s floor
3:44 – Sydney market update
5:46 – Melbourne market update
7:39 – Brisbane market update
10:05 – Adelaide market update
10:55 – Perth market update
12:44 – Hobart market update
14:00 – Darwin market update
15:27 – Canberra market update
16:00 – Will this growth be sustainable?
17:33 – Things holding us back from a massive boom
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."