7 Reasons I Wouldn’t Just Chase Capital Growth in 2019/2020
Now is a very exciting time in the Australian property market with Australia showing it’s first month of growth in nearly 2 years. But I personally wouldn’t just be chasing capital growth in this market, here’s 7 reasons why.
0:00 – Introduction
0:31 – #1: Mid Cycle vs End Cycle Slow Downs
2:15 – #2: Looks Like We Are Heading For A Global Recession
3:14 – #3: Interest Rates Are At All Time Lows
4:09 – #4: Sydney Only Dropped ~15%, Melbourne Only Dropped ~10%
5:37 – #5: Not All Areas Are Growing in Value
6:33 – #6: Wage Growth Isn’t That Strong
7:08 – #7: We Are In Turbulent Times
What I Would Do In The Current Market
8:22 – #1: Seek To Minimise Risk With My Investments
9:05 – #2: Get Myself In A Good Cash Flow Position
10:03 – #3: Purchase Assets That Are Increasing in Natural Desirability
11:30 – #4: Have a Back Up Plan
12:08 – #5: Properties Where You Can Manufacture Growth
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."