How To Analyse The Cash Flow Of An Investment Property In 60 Seconds
It is important to ensure you correctly analyse the potential cash flow of an investment property before you buy.
This analysis is important as it shows you how much the property will cost you (or pay you) on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
Often people will purchase a property only to find out owning it costs them more each week than they can actually afford.
If this happens when you buy you may end up losing money on your investment due to excess costs or you may have to sell your property due to insufficient cash flow.
Introducing The Advanced Property Calculator
Below is a video showing you exactly how the advanced property calculator works. You can do these calculations on your own, however it will be extremely time consuming.
Almost all successful investors advise looking at HUNDREDS of properties before making an offer or purchasing an investment.
If you save just 5 minutes per property using this tools then you would save your an entire working day of analysis. If your time is worth $30/hour then this would equate to a total value of $250 for every 100 properties you look at.
The tutorial does NOT go for 60 seconds. I have taken my time to explain exactly how it works.
Watch and enjoy. The Advanced Property Calculator is available inside our members area.
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."