Is The Australian Property Market Primed For Growth? | July 2019 Update
Is Australia primed for a season of growth in the Australian property market? Both Sydney and Melbourne had growth in the month of June and there are a bunch of positive change happening that may cause the market to grow:
0:00 – Is the Australian property market primed for growth?
0:55 – Australia as a whole declined by 0.2% in the month of June
2:31 – A lot of positive changes have happened over the last couple of months
3:59 – Monthly sales volume may have found a flaw
4:34 – Auction clearance rates are trending upwards
5:00 – Some key resources I have looked at over the month
6:52 – Steve Keen’s thoughts on the Australian market growing in the short term
10:56 – Sydney property market update
13:57 – Melbourne property market update
14:33 – Brisbane property market update
16:12 – NSW and VIC has the highest jobs growth and lowest unemployment rates
16:48 – Adelaide property market update
17:41 – Perth property market update
18:42 – Hobart property market update
20:11 – Darwin property market update
22:24 – Canberra property market update
24:02 – Tight credit conditions continue to dampen the market
25:02 – Australian property market update summary
26:36 – Have a clear strategy for property success in this market
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."