8 Ways To Prepare For The Next Recession
Those who aren’t prepared for a recession tend to get hit the hardest. Here is how I am preparing for a recession and how you can too.
We haven’t had a global recession since 2008 and Australia hasn’t gone through a recession in 27 years but recessions are a part of life and do happen on a regular basis, so it’s important to be prepared it when it does come so you life isn’t adversely affected.
0:00 – Introduction
1:00 – The inverted yield curve and the high chance of a recession
2:15 – #1: Pay Off Debt
3:42 – #2: Keep Your Expenses Low
5:10 – #3: Look For Ways To Earn More Money Now
6:33 – #4: Diversify Your Income Streams
7:41 – #5: Build Up A Buffer Fund
9:51 – #6: Manage My Liquidity
11:10 – #7: Invest In Assets That Generate Cash Flow
13:12 – #8: Have a Backup Plan in Place
Martin North/John Adam Inverted Yield Curve Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLDzzYoE9Tk
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."