On Property Membership Closing Down
On Property Membership has been helping people find positive cash flow properties since April 2014 when we first launched with just a few members.
Unfortunately the time has come to close down On Property Membership to all new and existing customers. The last property listing will be sent out to members on the 31st October 2017.
This announcement does not relate to Property Tools which will continue to operate.
The last chance for new members to sign up with be 31st August 2017.
If you are an existing member you do not need to do anything. You account will be automatically cancelled on the 31st October and partial refunds will be given to those who have paid past this date.
I’ve enjoyed sharing properties with all of you and helping many of you take the steps you need to invest in positive cash flow property.
The On Property Blog, Podcast and Youtube channel will continue to operate and will continue to be freely available to everyone.
For those interested the property calculator – Property Tools – will continue to operate.
When will my service stop?
The service will stop on 31st October 2017
I am a paying member. Do I need to do something to stop paying?
You do not need to do anything to cancel your subscription, it will be cancelled automatically.
I am a monthly member, what will happen with my last payment?
As monthly members pay on all dates of the month your final payment won’t be for the standard monthly amount, but will rather be a partial payment for the days remaining.
For example if you pay $49/month and your payment date is the 20th of the month your final payment on the 20th October will be $17.97 for the 11 days remaining in the month.
I pay for On Property annually. Will I get a refund?
Annual members who have paid past 31st October 2017 will receive a partial refund based on the days they have paid for their service but not used.
Why is this service shutting down?
This wasn’t an easy decision to make as I love helping people through this service. But as a small business I have decided to move in a different direction and focus my attention on other things. As a result I have decided to close On Property Membership.
I have another question, how can I get in touch?
All questions and concerns should be directed to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."