How To Find Properties For Under $100,000 In Australia
You don’t have to be willing to commit to a million dollar mortgage to get into the real estate market in Australia. There are a variety of properties in Australia available for under $100,000.
In this instructional blog post and video I am going to show you exactly how to find properties in Australia under that $100,000 price point. It is simple and easy to do and should take you less than 2 minutes.
Watch The Instructional Video
Or simply read the instructions below.
Step 1 – Go to RealEstate.com.au
Simply go to your browser and type in realestate.com.au
Step 2 – Click on Your State of Choice
Hover your mouse over the picture of Australia on the left and click the state you want to search for properties in
Step 3 – Select Pricing Criteria
Set pricing criteria with a maximum price of $100,000
I also suggest choosing a minimum price of $50,000 to remove the properties that are listed with no price (such as auctions)
Step 4 – Select Property Type Criteria
Next, choose your property type criteria. If you only want house only tick houses.
I like to tick everything that isn’t land so I am only shown results with actual properties, not just land or acreage.
Step 5 – Click Search
This step is easy. Just click the search button and the site will show you results
Step 6 – Ensure You are On The Map Verson
The site should default to the Map Version but if the site has been updated since this post went live they may change this.
Ensure you are on the map version simply by clicking the “Map” icon if it is not already highlighted.
Step 7 – Navigate Your Way Around The Map Zooming in and Out as Needed
Now you can simply navigate your way around the map as needed.
Zoom in using the zoom options on the left of the map or simply click on the red bubbles to zoom into that area.
Step 8 – Click The Red Pins to See Properties
Red pins highlight properties that meet your search criteria. Click them and it will show you the basic details of the property in question.
You can then click the title of the property to find out further details.
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."