Should I Pay The Asking Price For a Property?
A recent article by CoreLogic suggests that in most cases you shouldn’t pay the asking price for a property as over 75% of properties sold in Australia sold for below their asking price.
0:00 – Introduction
0:30 – 75.6% of properties sold for less than their asking price in the last 3 months
1:45 – What about in individual capital cities?
4:24 – Market value is much more important than asking price
5:24 – How to find the exact vendor discount for individual suburbs
7:44 – Look at the average vendor discount as well as the trend in the discount
Location Score – https://onproperty.com.au/score
Australian Property Market Update: May 2019 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgMPANEXz8o
Is Brisbane Cheaper Now Than It Was 10 Years Ago? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_dJqIADBJ8
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."