Finance and Property Chat: May 2019
My focus for May continues to be debt reduction. In this episode I talk in more detail about my debt reduction, my travel plans for May as well as how to minimise risk when investing in property in the current market.
0:00 – Introduction
2:06 – Where I’m Living and Debt Reduction
7:01 – My May travel plans
10:33 – I’m excited to go back up to the Sunshine Coast
11:50 – Still redlining in terms of cash flow, trying to build up a buffer
13:21 – The upcoming recession and how we can profit from it
23:48 – The Cash Flow Quadrant and improving my businesses
30:41 – Property market update and investing ideas for the current market
Walk The World YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKWDscRjYFTD1KHsmow4-bQ
CashFlow Quadrant Book – https://onproperty.com.au/cashflowquadrant
Story Time: Jen and Brad’s Renovation Project – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQA5ogIEPc
I Lost Thousands in Cryptocurrencies – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msFDDC1mEo
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."