Minimalism and Money: 10 Practical Tips
Minimalism can help you live more consciously and more happily. Here are some ideas on how you can apply minimalism to your finances so you can set yourself up for a better financial future.
0:00 – Introduction
1:06 – What is minimalism?
1:32 – How does minimalism apply to our finances (removing consumerism, simplicity, living consciously)
3:00 – Follow me on instagram https://instagram.com/ryanmaclane
3:20 – 10 Practical Tips For Applying Minimalism to Your Finances
3:27 – #1: Automate Your Finances
6:01 – #2: Having a Simple Budget
7:13 – #3: Spend Consciously
8:19 – #4: Just Buy What You Need
9:16 – #5: Just Pay With Cash
10:13 – #6: Have Meaningful Financial Years
11:58 – #7: Live With Gratitude and an Abundance Mindset
13:13 – #8 – Earn More Money
15:17 – #9 – Build Up a Buffer
16:05 – #10 – Stop Worrying About What Other People are Doing
My Minimalistic Wardrobe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIEF5_ATaio
How I Budget – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D_zMCj5-Gs
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."