The Best Tips For Negotiating An Investment Property – Ben Everingham
This is a great video from my friend Ben at PumpedonProperty about the nitty gritty details of property negotiation.
I recommend anyone who needs help being a better negotiator to watch or listen to this video all the way through.
If you’re interested in potentially working with Ben as a buyer’s agent he is currently offering readers of On Property (that’s you) a free strategy session with him.
In this session Ben will help you get clear financial goals as well as the next steps you need to take to achieve them through property investment.
If you’re interested in booking a strategy session with Ben then click this link to learn more.
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
- The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
- The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer's individual circumstances;
- We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
"This property investment strategy is so simple it actually works"
Want to achieve baseline financial freedom and security through investing in property? Want a low risk, straightforward way to do it? Join more than 20,000 investors who have transformed the way they invest in property."